Noida, 03 January 2020: IFMC Institute welcomes the new batch of students today with a special size-month program at Noida centre. Last year total of 897 students joined the program in Noida including 40% of NSE exam preparatory candidates.
Announcement of the new batch of students, Mr. Manish Taneja (Sr. Research Analyst) welcomed students to attend special 180 days stock market classes in Delhi.
About Diploma in Financial & Stock Market Course
DFSM course is a short learning program for aspirants who want to learn share trading. The program equips students with advanced skills to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. The program is segmented into 6 modules-
- Module 1: Capital Market & its Operation
- Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations
- Module 3: Commodity Market
- Module 4: Currency Market
- Module 5: Technical Analysis and its Application (NCFM Certification)
- Module 6: Option Strategy (NCFM Certification)
Mr. Taneja outlined the diverse trading opportunities taken by housewives, working professionals, and retired officers from multitude background.
Stock trading course in Delhi is the perfect training institute for young stock market aspirants. The institute offers 4+ job-oriented stock market classes in Delhi. Students from 10+2, MBA/ CA/ CFA graduates having basic or now knowledge can benefit from the course. In fact, professional traders who desire to learn new trading strategies or looking to upgrade their knowledge must join an advanced stock market course.
The 180 Days To Diploma Course in Financial Market
During the DFSM 180 days program, the students attend an intensive classroom program. Students batch is divided 20 so that mentors can give special attention to each hone classes. Advance Diploma in Financial & Stock Market course is 100% skill-oriented and self-trading course in Share market. The program empowers students to benefit them to learn specialised training including the following advantages.
- Exploring live trading: Through the interactive group, live market trading classes students get exposure to the excitement of intraday trading. The faculty members from a diverse financial background like advisor, brokers, derivatives, and hedge fund traders etc guide students to discover what exactly is required to attain a successful career in the stock market. Students can attend specialized Uni-Directional Trade Strategies workshops across Delhi NCR to learn risk management and portfolio management skills.
- Skills: Stock trading is an art which requires skills and discipline. ADFSM course brings students from all backgrounds and age groups to a minimum required skill of trading essential to make money by share investing. This includes understanding od Indian stock exchange works, how to open a demat account, and what are the legal compliance to stock marketing investing. Each student irrespective of their proficiency can acquire essential trading skills through both the modules. Stock market trading develops a strong foundation for beginners while Unidirectional Trade Strategies Course (UDTS) covers important tools to trade in the market for profit maximization.
- Trading Discipline: It is similar to life skills. Just like how life skills are essential to become a disciplined stock market trader. The idea is to aid traders with essential discipline skills to empower them with the decision-making process. The students learn several important trading skills different from investing usually focused on short-term movements in the market.
About IFMC Institute
IFMC Institute is fastest emerging as a leader in stock market education, knowledge creation and innovation across the Globe. The institute has grown to host over 12,000 students, 110 faculty members, 9890 alumni, and attractive funding in trading tools.
From a total of 5609 students in 2018, the institute aims to grow by the year 2012.
Today IFMC stock market classes are conducted at 5 centres in Delhi NCR – Laxmi Nagar, Vaishali, Lajpat Nagar, Shakti Nagar, and Noida. The teaching focuses on various approaches such as learning by practical classes and teamwork driven by the need. IFMC Institute is India’s biggest stock market institute.
The institute is awarded for ‘Excellence in Financial Market Education’ at Delhi City Icon Award 2018 by Radio City 91.1 FM. IFMC is backed by NSE certified technical analyst with 20+ years of experience in stock trading. Currently, operation in five centres where a student can attend live stock market classes in Delhi NCR. The share market training classes are held in Lajpat Nagar, Laxmi Nagar, Shakti Nagar, Vaishali and Noida.
Students from a remote location can enrol for an online stock market course. There are 16+ stock market online courses to choose from for investors and traders. Some popular courses are technical analysis, fundamental analysis, research analyst course, trading courses, options strategy, and investment advisor.
For more details visit www.ifmcinstitute.com
Email: [email protected]
E-90 , FIRST FLOOR, LAJPAT NAGAR 1,
NEW DELHI – 110024,
NEAREST METRO STATION, LAJPAT NAGAR
GF01, G-14, Sector 3, Noida 201301 Uttar Pradesh,
Near Sector-16 Metro Station India